Top Ten Sayings Of Biblical Mothers
10. Samson! Get your hand out of that lion. You don't know
where it's been! (Judges 14:5-8)
9. David! I told you not to play in the house with that sling!
Go practice your harp. We pay good money for those
8. Abraham! Stop wandering around the countryside and
get home for supper!
7. Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego! I told you never to
play with fire!
6. Cain! Get off your brother! You're going to kill him some
5. Noah! No, you can't keep them! I told you, don't bring
home any more strays!
4. Gideon! Have you been hiding in that wine press again?
Look at your clothes! (Judges 6:11)
3. James and John! No more burping contests at the dinner
table, please. People are going to call you the sons of
thunder! (Mark 3:17)
2. Judas! Have you been in my purse again?!
And the number one biblical saying of mothers is:
1. Jesus! Stop working on that old wood and come in and
eat! You'd spend your life on that wood, if your father asked
* Please note that the word "spend" isn't used in the sense
of time, but in the sense of "giving his all" "being poured